Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Peanut



I'm not sure why I call her that...our oldest son is allergic to peanuts so we don't even have any in the house, except for her! I started this sweater around a year ago while I was pregnant with her. I was convinced I was having a girl, so I started knitting this girly sweater, then, for some reason that I'm not quite sure of anymore, I stopped. All that was left to finish were the sleeves, which are so small I had them done in a morning, and I'm so glad that I got them done, if I had waited too much longer she wouldn't have been able to wear this. I'm so happy with this little cardigan, it seems to suit her personality! The pattern, (tulip) and yarn are both from Dream in Color Yarn. This was my first time using this yarn, and I am a huge fan! My husband bought me some Dream in Color Smooshy sock yarn for Christmas and I'm getting excited to pull it out to knit up some socks.
Thinking about peanuts is making me crave peanut butter cookies....

No comments: