Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Stocking Update

Coby's stocking is finished, and has been for a few weeks! Yahoo!! I like this pattern, although in my excitement to start I went to Michaels, as my LYS was closed, and ended up buying some acrylic. Now I'm wishing I had held off until I could have gotten in to pick out the good stuff. Oh well, he loves it, and is so excited that Mommy made him a Christmas stocking, that it doesn't really matter. I really like the monochromatic look though. Overall, I'm pleased with how this turned out! Pattern is Christmas Sampler from Knit Christmas Stockings! by Gwen Steege.





Isaiah's stocking is about half finished, but it shouldn't take too much work to get that one finished up before the big day! I haven't taken any pics of it yet, but will get them up here as soon as I do!

No comments: