Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Monkey

Well, I finally finished my Monkey socks by Cookie A. I started these socks in the April, and just recently finished them. It wasn't that the pattern was difficult, or I didn't enjoy it, I did, I just kept breaking needles. Every time I'd be at my LYS I'd either forget to check for them, or they'd be out. Finally I remembered, and after a couple of hours they were finished!





I used the Brown Sheep Company's Wildfoote in Sonatina. I used just over 1 skein, so now I'm tyring to think of what to do with the rest.... maybe some baby socks or leggings for my little girl?


I've also been working on some spinning lately, I changed my mind about the project I had originally started spinning for, so I've been tossing around numerous ideas, and we'll see what it turns into! Ideas?


No comments: